GTN Partners Service Standards
At GTN Partners we believe that customer service is everything, this is why we work to provide each customer with peace of mind world-wide. We are founded on four basic principles: Great Customers Care, Great Transportation Experience, Great Logistics Planning, and Great Community Impact. We accomplish these principles by factoring our Service Standards into all we do.
- Bus Checks Coaches and Mini buses checked every 30 days for schedule 4 mechanical. Safety yellow sticker every 6 months.
- Testing Drug and Alcohol testing every 6 months
- Driver Checks Police and criminal checks
- Safe buses and driving practices
- Punctual services (while some things are beyond our control, where Mother Nature permits we are on time with a smile)
- Comfortable seating and service experience
- Clean bus and well groomed Driver
- Professional – secure confidential service you can rely on
- Vehicle Standard All Motor Coaches are replaced every 10 years, Mini buses is replaced every 6 years & Vans are replaced every 4 years.
- Convenient – GTN Partners has a seasoned Logistics Management Team who work to plan for your every need. This complementary service is the value add our customers keep coming back to receive. We are here to make your life easier, and we aim for excellence each time
- Consistent service – GTN Partners owns our own fleet of Coach Buses, Mini Coaches, Limo Coaches, Vans, and Limousines and we pride ourselves on providing consistent reliable service to our clients world-wide. While in some cases we do partner with other ground transportation companies, all of our Partner Affiliates are GTN Approved and operate according to GTN Standards when serving our customers
- Caring – because we give back to the communities we serve.
- Vehicle Standard All Motor Coaches are replaced every 10 years, Mini buses are replaced every 6 years & Vans are replaced every 4 years.